Nolan is now 19 weeks old (as of yesterday)! This week has been filled with lots of family and tons of curiosity. Here are some highlights from our week:
- This last Thursday was Nolan’s first thanksgiving. We spent a few days in Sisters, Oregon, with my family (Nana, Papa, and Aunt Breanna) and then came back home and spent some time with my husband’s family (Nona & Pops) where he finally got to meet his Uncle James!
- Nolan is loving his Exersaucer more and more everyday. He loves “standing” like a big boy and being able to grab at all the things.
- Tummytime (aka anytime you place him on the floor he will roll over onto his tummy) happens all the time – even sometimes when he’s napping! We will most likely have a tummy or side sleeper.
- We’ve been doing bath time every night as part of our bedtime routine and its become one of Nolan’s favorites! If you walk into the bathroom and he sees his tub he gets so excited 🙂
- Nolan has found his toes! He loves grabbing them when he plays and during diaper changes. It’s so cute!
- I hate to admit it, but we may have entered the dreaded 4 month sleep regression. Nighttime sleep was getting better until we he learned to roll over and we had to take his arms out of his sleep sack. We are praying that this is temporary and that we will all be sleeping again soon.
We are so thankful for this little man. Some days may be hard, but we know that it is ALL worth it. Despite some sleep problems, Nolan is always so smiley and happy. I am so blessed by the wonderful gift that he is to my husband and I. I am also so thankful for family that continually loves us (and our son) and is so supportive as we figure out this parenting thing.
And now for the “S” page of Nolan’s ABC book:
And of course here are the outtakes:
And that’s a wrap on this week! We hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are able to find peace during this coming holiday season.
See you next week!