Nolan is now 18 weeks old! We are currently in Sisters visiting my parents for Thanksgiving, but here are some highlights for this past week:
- Rolling over has become Nolan’s favorite thing. Especially from back to tummy. You can’t set him on his mat without having him turn over to his stomach. So cute and such a strong little man!
- Daddy worked long hours this week so one of the days we went to our friend’s house who also has little ones to play and they did tummy time together. It was so sweet 🙂
- We had Nolan’s 4 month check up this week and he’s growing like a champ!
- Length: 26.5 inches (94th percentile)
- Weight: 16 pounds, 9.6 ounces (72nd percentile)
- Head Circumference: 42.5 centimeters (74th percentile)
- At Nolan’s 4 month check up he received his second round of shots. Luckily we didn’t throw up like last time, but we had our first experience with a high fever (103.5* Fahrenheit!) His doctor wondered if he was fighting a viral infection on top of the vaccines, but I think we’re in the clear of that! Still so sad to see him so droopy, but loved all the cuddles.
And now for the next page of our ABC Book! R is for…
And of course all of the outtakes 😊
And that’s a wrap on this week! We hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving!!